Dr. Christina Han
B. Sc MD FRCPC FAAD
Dr. Christina Han is a Canadian and American board certified dermatologist currently practicing in Vancouver, British Columbia. After graduating with honours at the University of British Columbia in Microbiology and Immunology, she went on to complete her medical school and Dermatology residency training at the University of British Columbia. Dr. Han is actively involved in many organizations including the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, Canadian Dermatology Association, Pacific Dermatology Association, American Academy of Dermatology and the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. Dr. Han is also a Diplomat of the American Board of Dermatology and is an appointed Clinical Instructor in the Department of Dermatology and Skin Science at the University of British Columbia.
Her dermatology practice includes a private practice as well as a hospital-based practice as the Director of Dermatology Outpatient Clinics at the Royal Columbian Hospital where she also teaches UBC medical students and residents as well as staff attending at St. Paul’s Hospital. Dr. Han continues to teach various topics to medical trainees, pharmacists, and physicians. She enjoys travelling and has presented at local, national and international conferences. Her practice includes general, pediatric, surgical and cosmetic dermatology and has a special area of interest in skin cancer, photoprotection, acne, psoriasis and aesthetic dermatology. Dr. Han offers a full range of medical dermatology in her practice as well as aesthetic procedures and is committed to offering her patients the highest standard of effective skincare solutions.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Canadian Dermatology Association
- American Academy of Dermatology
- European Academy of Dermatology & Venereology
- Residency in Dermatology University of British Columbia Vancouver, BC 2007-2012
- Masters in Medicine University of British Columbia Vancouver, BC 2003-2007
- BSc in Microbiology and Immunology University of British Columbia Vancouver, BC 1998-2002
Achievements & Awards
- 2011 Resident Case Winner – Pacific Dermatologic Association Annual Meeting “Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome Triggered by Levamisole-Tainted Cocaine”
- 2011 Cosmetic Surgery Forum Grant Award recipient
- 2014 Winner of “Dermatologist from the Heart” Grant
- 2015 Winner of “Dermatologist from the Heart” Grant