Dr. Fadi Tarazi
BSc MDCM FRCS(C)
Surgery & Consultation, Orthopedic
Orthopedic - General, Orthopedic - Shoulder, Orthopedic - Knee
Dr. Fadi Tarazi is a Royal College Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon, performing both upper and lower extremity orthopedic surgery. Apart from False Creek Healthcare Centre, he also holds privileges at the Burnaby Hospital.
He received his Medical Doctorate (MD) in 1991 from McGill University, followed by the completion of his Comprehensive Surgical Internship at the Toronto Hospital, the following year. He completed his Orthopedic Surgery Residency Training in 1997 from the University of British Columbia. He has an Orthopedic Fellowship in Hip and Knee Reconstruction and Musculoskeletal Oncology at the University of British Columbia; Orthopedic Fellowship in Trauma & Post-Traumatic Reconstruction from the University of Toronto; and Orthopedic Fellowship in Sports Medicine from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Centre.
Dr. Tarazi has co-published 3 journals related to the field of Orthopedics. Dr. Tarazi has also previously served as the team doctor for the Vancouver Canadians baseball team and Vancouver Giants Lacrosse team.
- Orthopedic Fellowship in Sports Medicine - University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Centre - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - 1999
- Orthopedic Fellowship in Trauma & Post-Traumatic Reconstruction - University of Toronto - Toronto, Ontario - 1998
- Fellowship - Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada - 1997
- Orthopedic Fellowship – Hip and Knee Reconstruction and Musculoskeletal Oncology - University of British Columbia - Vancouver, British Columbia - 1997
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency Training - University of British Columbia - Vancouver, British Columbia - 1997
- Comprehensive Surgical Internship - Toronto Hospital - Toronto, Ontario - 1992
- Medical Doctorate & Master of Surgery - McGill University - Montreal, Québec - 1991
- Bachelor of Science - McGill University - Montreal, Québec - 1987
Achievements & Awards
- Team Doctor for the Vancouver Canadians Baseball team
- Co-published 3 Journals Regarding Orthopedics
- Scientific Researcher/Publisher