Dr. Jennifer Giuffre
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, Orthopedic / Plastic - Hand & Wrist, Cosmetic Gynaecology, Consultation, Cosmetic Surgery - Body, Cosmetic Surgery - Breast
Dr. Giuffre is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon. She graduated in 1999 from the University of Alberta in Edmonton with a bachelor of Science (with distinction) in Biology with a Psychology minor. She was granted her medical degree (with special training in research) from the University of Alberta in 2004, and went on to perform her residency in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Manitoba until 2009.
Dr. Giuffre is a licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada and a member of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada, the Manitoba Medical Association, the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgery, and the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada. One of Dr. Guiffre’s passions is medical research and she regularly presents at symposiums and conferences and has written numerous abstracts, articles and instructional courses.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons
- The Manitoba Medical Association
- The Canadian Society of Plastic Surgery
- Residency in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery University of Manitoba Winnipeg, Manitoba 2009
- Medical Degree University of AlbertaEdmonton, Alberta 2004
- Bachelor of Science University of AlbertaEdmonton, Alberta 1999