Dr. Steve D. Miller
MD, FRCS(C), Bsc
Surgery & Consultation
Orthopedic - General
Dr. Steve Miller is a Royal College Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon with special interests in Hip and Knee Replacement, Arthroscopy, Trauma, and total hip and Knee Revision. Apart from working at our Calgary Surgical Centre, Canadian Surgery Solutions, he holds privileges at the Calgary Regional Health Authority Foothills Hospital, Peter Lougheed Centre and Health Resource Centre.
He received his Medical Doctorate (MD) in 1980 and completed his Family Medicine Residency Training Program in 1981 and his Orthopedic Surgery Residency Training Program in 1985 from the University of Calgary. Dr. Miller has served as a Medical Director for Canadian Surgery Solutions since its inception.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian Orthopedic Association
- Alberta Medical Association
- Alberta Orthopedic Society
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta
- A.O. Traumatology Scholar Harborview Medicine Centre University of Washington Seattle, Washington 1986
- Orthopedic Surgery Fellowship Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada Ottawa, Ontario 1985
- Family Medicine Residency Training Program Faculty of Medicine University of Calgary Calgary, Alberta 1981
- Medical Doctorate University of Calgary Calgary, Alberta 1980