The Comprehensive Health Assessment takes a detailed look at patients’ medical history and includes ultrasound, physical, and cardiovascular tests and examinations.
What does the Comprehensive Health Assessment include?
- Pelvic (age dependent)
- Carotid Arteries
*Customized based on patient age and medical history.
- Head and Neck
- Cardiovascular Risk Analysis
- Cardiac Stress Test
- Pulmonary Function test
- Complete Urinalysis
- Metabolic Syndrome Screening
- Body Mass Index Calculation
- Visual Acuity
- Lifestyle/Stress Assessment
- Outcome & Customized Feedback Report
- Lifestyle Sustainability Plan and Follow-Up
- Secure Personal Health Record
- Prostate Examination
- Testicular Examination
- Breast/Pelvic Examination
- Pap Smear
Complete Blood Profile
- Full Blood Count
- Kidney Function
- Liver Function
- Pancreatic Function
- Hormone Testing
- C Reactive Protein
- Diabetes Screening
- Thyroid Function
- PSA Test (Prostate)
Presentation of Results – A Detailed Report
Following the Assessment, testing and screening, individuals receive a written report containing the results of the physical exam, laboratory testing, and a ‘health risk’ appraisal, as well as general recommendations for achieving optimum managed health. This report serves as benchmark for future annual Comprehensive Health Assessments.
Continuum Premium Health Program
The Continuum Premium Health Program was created to facilitate a family practice environment where relationships based on trust, sustainability and excellent patient outcomes can be developed.
Our comprehensive packages of Primary Healthcare services are comprised of:
- Primary Care and Medical Clinic Services
- Physician-lead health team focused on health risk management and sustainable outcomes
- Personalized multi-year care plan
- Unhurried excellence of care from each member of your professional health team
- Multi-disciplinary programs for healthcare management
- Extensive physician and specialist referral network
Ask about our intensive Cardiac Protection option.